Monday, February 7, 2011

Nicholas's Pages

Tonight I will post some pics of my son's scrapbook (it is adorable)!  I did our camping trip, fishing with papa, and used some pages I had premade for the Holidays.  I was scrapping like mad this weekend, and then the Superbowl hit and that meant no scrapping...only eating junk food.  Ugh, nothing like a full stomach the next morning to remind you of all the calories you consumed.

Tonight I am working on a summer pool theme and a puppy with kid theme.  Hope they turn out well.

Thinking about applying for the LSHD team.  Not sure if my work is good enough for it or if I want to dedicate myself to making 3 items a week, but I might give it a shot.  I just need to think on it for a while.  (This might actually make me finish my daughters scrapbook...lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment