Friday, January 28, 2011

Glue Dots

Now that I have ranted about my purchased "empty" box of glue dots..lets get onto the reason I was so mad.  I love these things! 

If you are new to scrapbooking, or have been doing it for years and are like me (hate to switch up products I have never tried..) then don't wait any longer to try these!  They are awesome!  Have embellishments?  Have ribbon or other items and not sure how you can guarantee a great stick?  These are the solution.  Buttons, tags, picture mats, ribbons, flowers, you name it, it sticks.  I used to fight with my ribbon and the glue, waiting for it to dry.  Now I take a glue dot, adhere it to my embellishment and pop it on.  BAM!  Stuck for good!.  (Note- be very careful about applying, once on they will peel up paper if you try to reposition.)

And one last thing..make sure you shake the box and verify that they are in it!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment