Friday, January 28, 2011

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

This is up on ebay :)  I had so much fun creating an Irish Themed page!  I had to hunt everywhere for the paper..JoAnn's, Michaels, Hobby Lobby..with no luck.  The employee at Hobby Lobby mentioned a scrapbook store around the corner and sure enough, they had some.  (The best part was the lady said that they would be getting in a whole lot more in the next few weeks.)  More Irish, here we come!

Speaking of Hobby Lobby, I purchased a whole basket of items while I was there, two of which were glue dots.  Much to my surprise and dismay, upon returning home and going to use them, one box was empty!  Some jerk stole the glue dots and put the box back.  (Seems stupid to not realize it there, but anyone who uses glue dots knows they are rather light in general, so when your tossing into your cart you don't even notice.  So should I take it back to Hobby Lobby and explain?  I can only imagine them thinking I took them, but I paid $5 for an empty box!

No comments:

Post a Comment